|Home > About Us >
|The Trust has the following objectives:
- To receive and administer funds for education,
research and development.
- To enhance the living conditions of needy individuals
and communities in Malaysia, irrespective of race,
religion and creed.
- To provide educational opportunities for deserving
individuals at the University or elsewhere.
- To provide financial assistance to any other
charitable causes as approved by the Trustees.
- To establish, maintain and administer scholarship
- To award scholarships, bursaries or maintenance
allowance to needy and deserving pre-university
students, undergraduates or postgraduate students
as determined by the Trustees.
- To provide financial assistance, educational
and training materials for needy and deserving school-leavers
to prepare them for their entry into the workforce,
as well as to universities or any other educational
- To promote research for public benefit in the
fields of science, medicine, arts and humanities,
- To educate the public through public lectures,
conferences, seminars, trainings and other educational
- To establish and maintain libraries, museums,
art galleries, concert halls or other institutions
or facilities for the advancement of art, music,
culture and the preservation and exhibition of historical,
scientific and artistic achievements.